Rotary Torque Transducer
|Standard Capacities||10, 20, 50,100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 NM|
|Cable Length||5 Mtrs ( 4 Core Screened)|
|Safe Overload of Rated Capacity||150% Of Rated Capacity|
|Ultimate Overload of Rated Capacity||200% Of Rated Capacity|
|Temp Compensated Range||Up to 60 Deg c|
|Environmental Protection Class||IP65 - Gage area|
|Excitation Voltage||10-15 V DC|
is general purpose dynamic rotary type torque sensor for accurate measurement of Torque in rotating shaft or equipment. It is constructed from hardenable, SS 17-4 ph material. This is strain gage based sensor with full temperature compensation over 0-60°C. It is very accurate, reliable and sturdy for industrial applications. It is compensated for axial and bending forces for accurate torque measurements. It is available from 0 to 10 NM to 0 to 5000 NM ranges Torque sensing shaft is installed in ball journals and electrical signals are transferred through high quality, low noise slip ring and brush mechanism.
TTD is available in wide variety of options: both ends shaft, both ends flange and combination of shaft & flange versions for dynamic torque measurements. It is available for speed up to 5000 RPM max. The customized version can be provided as per user’s dimensions and capacity.
- 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 NM Capacities available.
- Hardenable Stainless Steel 17-4 PH construction for resistance against shock and overload.
- Can be designed to fit your dimensional needs.
- Other capacities are available on request.
- Electrical tool testing.
- Axle/shaft torsion test.
- Gear Box Testing.
- Bearing friction measuring.
- Engine Dynamometer.
- Testing of starters/slip rings/brushes/clutches/brakes.
- Electric/hydraulic/pneumatic motors testing.
- Alternators/pumps/gas & diesel turbine engines testing.
- Automobile testing.